Enzymatic peeling exfoliation.
What makes it unique?
It contains a unique combination of Keratoline™ and fermented papaya extract, which exfoliates the epidermis and allantoin, which soothes and moisturises. Mild, yet active peeling, leaves the skin soothed, brighter and hydrated. It enhances the effectiveness of cosmetics used simultaneously.
What does it do for the skin?
• It exfoliates the excessive stratum corneum of the epidermis
• It unblocks the skin’s sebaceous gland outlets
• It smooths the surface of the epidermis
• It soothes and moisturizes
• It enhances the effectiveness of cosmetics used simultaneously
• It reduces the tendency to imperfections and the visibility of skin pores
• It improves the tone and leaves the complexion more radiant
• It reduces the visibility of fine wrinkles
• It creates an effect of refreshed skin
How to use it?
Use in the evening 2-3 times a week. Apply an even layer of the product to the face, also under the eyes. Leave for about 15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. Apply the product from the next treatment stage.
All skin types with uneven skin tone, excessive stratum corneum, blocked sebaceous glands in the skin.
Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the formula.
Aqua/Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Alkanes, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Bacillus Ferment, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer, Arachidyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 80, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sorbitan Oleate, PEG-8, Citric Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin